Delivery Terms & Conditions
- 7.5 Tonne Truck
- 18 Tonne Truck
THE BEST WAY TO DETERMINE IF A LORRY CAN ACCESS YOUR HOME/BUSINESS ADDRESS IS WHETHER YOU HAVE A BIN VEHICLE COLLECTING FROM OUTSIDE YOUR PREMISES.
- Wide enough access – to accept large delivery lorries (minimum 2.8m)
- No obstacles – free of obstacles that could obstruct delivery (e.g. low hanging tree branches)
- No Inclines – the delivery area should be flat, rather than a steep slope
- Hard & level surface – hand pallet trucks only operate on hard flat surfaces, not loose ground such as
grass or gravel
- Turning space – ample room to manoeuvre and position the lorry
YOU MUST ADVISE IF THERE ARE ANY PARKING OR TIME RESTRICTIONS AT THE DELIVERY POINT.
General Delivery Information
From our carrier you will receive a text message on the day of the delivery with a 2 hour delivery
window. If there any changes or delays you will receive an update via text.
If you have any doubts regarding the condition of the delivery, Please ensure to sign for the goods
You must be available to accept delivery on the date you have requested, failure to do so will result in
paying for a redelivery charge or alternatively you can collect from our carriers depot.
Your orders will be delivered by a tailgate truck and the pallets will be moved with a pallet jack. Therefore, you must have a flat concrete surface at your property, otherwise, the pallets will go back to the depot and it will be your responsibility to organise the pick up of your order.